San Antonio Branch
Are you looking for a speaker for an upcoming community or economic development event? Why not invite a Fed economist, public affairs or community development professional or economic education specialist from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas to be part of your next program agenda. Our team of experienced professionals is knowledgeable on a broad range of topics.
Presentation topics include:
- Fed 101
- The energy sector
- The regional economy
- Personal finance
An overarching objective of the San Antonio Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is to facilitate the exchange of economic insight and information with stakeholders in the Central and South Texas region. Through presentations, conferences and roundtable discussions, we create opportunities to both provide and receive relevant information about local economies. The information gleaned from this exchange assists the Fed in gaining insight into regional developments for future monetary policy consideration, while at the same time providing relevant information back to the community.
- Vista—South Texas economic issues and trends.
- Regional Analysis—Insight into Texas and the broader economic region.
- Regional Data—Employment data, indexes and other data
- Publications and Resources
The Fed promotes a greater understanding of the responsibilities of the Federal Reserve System by providing educational materials and programs for high school and college students and educators, communities and civic organizations, public officials and business professionals.
- Everyday Economics—A series of colorful booklets explaining fundamental economic concepts for high school students.
- Free Enterprise: The Economics of Cooperation—Looks at how communication, coordination and cooperation interact to make free markets work.
- The Fed Today—Covers the Fed's history from its creation in 1913 to the technological innovations of 21st century banking.
Ensuring that everyone has the chance to improve his or her economic circumstances is essential for building healthy communities and achieving sustainable economic growth. The Fed has a focus on enabling consumers the ability to establish positive financial history and to stimulate a propensity to save with community development as the ultimate goal.
- Building Wealth: A Beginner’s Guide to Securing Your Financial Future—Personal wealth-building strategies that include setting financial goals, seeking guidance, budgeting, saving and investing, and managing debt.
- There's a Lot to Learn About Money—Guide that outlines steps for taking charge of your financial future. Also available in Spanish.
- Personal Finance Resources—Federal ReserveÂ resources forÂ students and the public
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas’ Community Development Office supports the Federal Reserve System’s economic growth objectives by promoting community and economic development and fair and impartial access to credit. We do so by facilitating partnerships and coalitions, organizing and hosting conferences and workshops, writing publications, and conducting research, training and other related activities. Learn More»