Regional Research & Data
Hispanics & the Labor Market
- Gone to Texas: Immigration and the Transformation of the Texas Economy, Pia Orrenius, Madeline Zavodny, and Melissa LoPalo, Special Report, December 2013.
- For Hispanics, Border Wage Gap Reflects Education, English Divide, Christina English, Southwest Economy, Third Quarter 2013.
- On the Record: Hispanic Workforce Faces Smaller but Persistant Education, Wage Gaps, Marie T. Mora, Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2013.
- Limited English Skills, Relative Youth Contribute to Hispanic Poverty Rates, Yingda Bi, Pia Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny, Southwest Economy, Fourth Quarter 2012.
- Trends in Poverty and Inequality Among Hispanics, Pia Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny, Research Department Working Paper 1109, June 2011.
- Hispanic Entrepreneurship: An Analysis of Industry Choice and Entrepreneurial Success, Mary Lopez, Hispanic Economic Experience Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, June 16, 2011.
- Texas Twist: Why Did State's Unemployment Rate Fall Below Nation's, Anil Kumar, Southwest Economy, Third Quarter 2010.
- Texas' Latino Pay Gaps: Taking a closer Look, Emily Kerr, Pia Orrenius and Madeline Zavodny, Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2010.
- On the Record: Why Hispanic Education Deficits Persist, Richard Fry, Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2010.
- Getting to the Bottom of Texas' Latino Pay Gap, Pia Orrenius, Madeline Zavodny and Emily Kerr, Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2009.
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce
- Pew Hispanic Center
- Department of Labor Special Reports
- Hispanic Outlook from the American Society of Hispanic Economists