Regional Research & Data
- Current Analysis
Agricultural Land Values
- Brutal Drought Depresses Agriculture, Thwarting U.S. and Texas Economies, Emily Kerr, Southwest Economy, Fourth Quarter 2012.
- Agriculture: Sector's Share of GDP Smaller in Texas than in U.S., Emily Kerr, Southwest Economy, Second Quarter 2012.
- Agriculture: Pecan Prices Remain Strong, but Drought Hurts Production, Yingda Bi, Southwest Economy, First Quarter 2012.
- Market Expectations and Corn Prices: Looking into the Future to Explain the Present, Michael Plante and Jackson Thies, Economic Letter, August 2012.
- Farm Real Estate Values Texas Holds Steady in 2008, Bucking U.S. Trend, Emily Kerr and Keith R. Phillips, Southwest Economy, Fourth Quarter 2009.
- Texas Agriculture: Drought Damages Mount for Farmers, Ranchers, Mike Nicholson, Southwest Economy, Third Quarter 2009.
- Dairy Squeeze: Low Prices, High Costs Hit Texas Industry, Jackson Thies, Southwest Economy, Second Quarter 2009.