Tours of the El Paso Branch
Tours are conducted by appointment only between 9 a.m. and 11a.m. Monday through Thursday. Tours may be scheduled at a different time upon request.
- Tours are available for high schools, universities and colleges, professional and community organizations, and financial institutions.
- Maximum tour size is 50.
- Tours last approximately two hours. Shorter tours are available upon request.
- Tour requests must be received one week in advance.
- Tours can be conducted in Spanish, upon request.
- No photography is permitted in the Bank.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on tours.
- Bank representatives are available to give off-site presentations to elementary and middle-school students and to all groups mentioned above.
- For more information, contact Lupe Edens at (915) 521-5248 or Yvonne Fernández at (915) 521-5259.
- Driving Directions/Parking information.
Please submit the form below to request a tour. You will be contacted to confirm your reservation.