Dallas Fed Board of Directors
El Paso Branch
Robert E. McKnight, Jr.
McKnight Ranch Co.
Fort Davis, Texas
Robert E. McKnight Jr. joined the El Paso Branch Board in 2009.
McKnight, a fifth-generation rancher, is a partner in McKnight Ranch Co., operating in Jeff Davis, Brewster, Reeves, Crane and Ector counties. He serves as a director of the National Cattleman's Beef Association and is on the executive committee of the Texas Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association. Previously, McKnight served on the board of governors for the Permian Basin Area Foundation.
He holds a bachelor's degree from Texas Christian University.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster