Dallas Fed Board of Directors
El Paso Branch
J. Eric Evans
CEO, Texas Region
Tenet Healthcare Corp.
J. Eric Evans joined the El Paso Branch board in 2014.
Evans is CEO of Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s Texas region in Dallas.
He also served as CEO of Sierra Providence Health Network in El Paso and Lake Pointe Health Network in Rowlett, Texas. He began his career in health care administration with Tenet Healthcare in 2004. Prior to joining Tenet Healthcare, Evans served as an industrial engineer, forecast analyst and material flow coordinator for Saturn Corporation in Spring Hill, Tennessee.
Evans serves on the boards of the Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce, Borderplex Alliance and Paso Del Norte Surgery Center, and on the advisory boards of the Medical Center of Americas and TeVido BioDevices. He is president-elect and director of the Southwest Healthcare Executives Association.
He is an American College of Healthcare Executives Fellow and was honored as North Texas Young Healthcare Executive of the Year in 2011. He also was included in Becker’s Hospital Review “25 Healthcare Leaders under 40” list in 2012, 2013 and 2015.
Evans received his Bachelor of Science degree in industrial management from Purdue University and a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard University.
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster