Dallas Fed Board of Directors
Chairman and CEO
Plains All American
Greg Armstrong was appointed to the Dallas Fed board by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors in 2015. He previously served on the Houston Branch board.
Armstrong is chairman and CEO of Plains All American, which engages in the transportation, storage, terminalling and marketing of crude oil, refined products and liquefied petroleum gas. Previously, he served as president, CEO and director of Plains Resources. He is a member of National Oilwell Varco Inc.'s board of directors, the advisory board of Cox School's Maguire Energy Institute at Southern Methodist University, the National Petroleum Council, and the board of trustees of the Council on Alcohol and Drugs Houston.
Armstrong holds a bachelor's degree from Southeastern Oklahoma State University and is a certified public accountant (inactive).
Boards of Directors
Bylaws and Charters
- Bylaws: Dallas
- Audit Committee Charter
- Budget Planning Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- Standing Committees
Councils—Charters and Rosters
- Business and Community Advisory Council Charter
- Business and Community Advisory Council Roster
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Charter
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council Roster
- Corporate Payments Council Council Charter
- Corporate Payments Council Council Roster
- Emerging Leaders Council Charter
- Emerging Leaders Council Roster