Community Development Events
Building Stronger Families and Stronger Communities
El Paso Regional Asset-Building Summit
November 14, 2012
El Paso, Texas
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, RAISE Texas, U.S.–Mexico Border Philanthropy Partnership, El Paso Affordable Housing CUSO and the El Paso Collaborative for Community and Economic Development are pleased to offer a regional forum intended to expand and strengthen family economic success and community asset-building activities throughout the El Paso region.
Spend the day with local, regional and statewide leaders learning about innovative asset-building tools and opportunities to partner with others to improve the financial capability of low- to moderate-income families.
Special guest speakers will include:
- Andy Carey, director of the U.S.–Mexico Border Philanthropy Project.
- Roberto Coronado, regional economist and the Dallas Fed's vice president in charge of the bank’s El Paso Branch.
- Ricardo Soto, IRS Territory Manager for the El Paso and South Texas Regions.
- Additional speakers will showcase asset-building successes in the region and around the state, such as Promoting Financial Stability through the Child Support System, El Paso Money Smart Week and many others.
Lunch is included and there is no cost to attend.
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Region 19 Education Service Center
El Paso, TX 79925
- Ths summit is free, but you must register to attend.
- Register online
For more information, contact Julie Gunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-922-5275