Financial Reporting Seminars
FR2900 Weekly & Quarterly Seminar
May 21, 2014
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Houston Branch
This workshop is a one-day event, full of essential information you need to know to accurately file your FR2900 report.
- Wednesday, May 21, 2014
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
1801 Allen Parkway
Houston, TX 77019
- Register online
- Registration deadline: April 30, 2014
- Federal Reserve Background
- Deposits and Other Liabilities
- FR 2900 Report Line Items
- Required Reserves
- Analysis Procedures
- Legitimate Differences (Call Report Comparison)
- Questions and Answers
About Our Seminars
- Please plan to stay for the full seminar (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) to benefit fully from the information presented.
- We request at least 72 hours notice if you are unable to attend any seminar.
- Attire is business casual
- Bring a pocket or hand-held calculator
- Continental breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge.
For more information, call Monica Ellis at (214) 922-5401 or Connie Nevárez at (214) 922-5403 or send an e-mail to FR2900workshop@dal.frb.org.